happy new year! 2009 deserves its own update of sorts. I owe many thanks to my family, friends, second shooters, and clients.
2009 in review
- My first shoot of 2009 was for a model moving to Dubai, followed by a shoot for Cobra Bluetooth Wireless.
- Days later, i helped a friend pack to move to Kansas City, Missouri.
- Harvard University built a modern, new boathouse, CRI Rowing on the Charles River in Boston and I shot the second wedding held there.
- I shot in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- I shot in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- I went to Niagara.
- i was hired for a commercial photoshoot for Miele USA.
- i went to the rural outskirts of pittsburgh for the PVSC scooter rally and watched fireworks launched from the back of a scooter.
- My grandmother celebrated her 90th birthday surrounded by family at a brunch at the famous Mission Inn in Riverside, California.
- i was hired as the architectural photographer to photograph a beautiful resort in Jamaica.
By the numbers, just a few…
- I had 1 lens shatter at a shoot
- I bought 2 more cameras
- and 3 new lenses
- Clients spanned 5 different countries
- I was published 6 times
- I went through 6 rolls of seamless backdrops in my studio
- took 24 flights
- and bought 24 more rechargable batteries
- I photographed 35 weddings
- and a total of over 75 shoots